I am still a newbie at blogging and this is the 1st award I have been asked to do so I will give it a try! 🙂 I want to thank Susie for nominating me and you can find her post here.
I apologize if I have done this incorrectly or if you are not interested in responding to the nomination.
- Where would you have liked to be born? Somewhere warmer!
- What is your favorite time of the year, and why? Summer- I love all the colors, hot weather, walking in the rain and not having to deal with -40+C weather!
- What is one thing you would change in your life?If I could change anything in my life it would be that my mom was alive and able to meet her grandkids!
- What do you do for entertainment? Workout, read, photography and watch movies
- Your favorite food or drink? You can write both. Favorite food so many choices- hmm Bacon! lol it goes with pretty much everything 😉 and I love my coffee!
- Why do you write? It is fun, a way to express my self and maybe someone can relate to something that I write and know they are not alone or make them smile!
- What is your top priority in life? My family and our health
- Who would you like to meet, and why? Ernestine Shepherd! She is the World’s Oldest Performing Female BodyBuilder (by Guinness World Records! Living proof that age is but a number! I may not be a bodybuilder like her, but I hope that I will still be active and working out like her!
- If you had $100,000 spare, what would you do with it? Donate half to Pancreatic Cancer Research and the rest would be split between my kids for their education
- Are you a happy person, sad, or in between. In between I guess. I am mostly happy, but sometimes sad. I miss my mom and I have been taking care of my dad since she passed on. I have become the parent and it is sad to see a parent go thru that.
Now if I have got this right I have to think of 10 questions
- If you could travel back in time to any time period, which would you like to travel to? Why?
- Who inspires you? Why?
- Why do you write?
- What is your favorite type of exercise?
- What is the best advice your mom gave you?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite movie?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- Favorite celebrity fitness trainer? Why?
- What makes you happy?
Here are my nominations: